Monday, April 25, 2011

Delicious clothing!

Dear readers,

It's not a secret designers use all kinds of materials to design clothes, but did you know they sometimes also use food?! Take a glimpse at the following pictures. The clothes are fully edible! 


This dress is made out of cupcakes...YAMMY!!!


Beautiful design, but made out of onions, so this is a rather smelly outfit I guess!


I never could have imagined that this dress is made out of tomatoes. I think it looks gorgeous!


YAIKS!!! This top is made out of shrimps...this would be horror for me!


I think this little white dress is really beautiful. It is made from white cabbage!

What a creative minds, right? I will definitely look at my plate with a different perspective from now on :)

Love, Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment