Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Vegas baby!

Dear readers,

In September of this year me and my boyfriend will go on a well deserved holiday to....the US of A  :) We will go a total of 23 days and will be visiting different cities, among them Las Vegas. Yesterday we booked at the amazing Mandarin Oriental! I'm so excited! Has anyone of you readers stayed at the Mandarin Oriental and if so, how was it? Did it meet your expectations?
Just by looking at the pictures of the hotel, I can see myself already being there! Check them out!


The Mandarin Oriental @ Las Vegas "The Strip"


Tea lounge at the 23rd floor with view of "The Strip"


Standard bedroom with kingsize bed


Bathroom


Massage room at the Mandarin Oriental Spa (awarded with the Forbes Five-Star Award)


Hamam


Pool

Can you blame me for wanting to be there RIGHT NOW?! :)

Love, Melissa

P.S. Do you already have plans for this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment