Sunday, April 3, 2011

The Daily Love



Dear readers,


I've been following http://www.thedailylove.com/ for a few weeks now and I'm loving it! It's like a multivitamin for your soul. I think everybody should subscribe themselves for a daily update; the world would be a much better place. For instance, how true is this quote:

“The way you treat yourself sets the standard for others.”

And how about this one?

“Plant your own garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers.”

This one is for all of you readers:

“To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your own path, and don’t worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest.”

I hope 'The Daily Love' will be as inspirational to you as it is to me!

Love, Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment