Monday, April 18, 2011

Waterbobble!

Dear readers,

When it comes to my health I'm always on the outlook for products which can improve it. I have been drinking filtered water since a few months now, because I do not appreciate :P the heavy metals which are in tap water. For filtering my water at home I use a Brita waterfilter. However, since I'm half of the time not at home and also want to be able to drink filtered water when I'm from home, I now use a 'bobble'. This bottle has an integrated filter in it, so you can drink filtered water wherever you are. It comes in different sizes and colors. The filters can be used up to 300 times and the bottle up to 1200 times. The advantages of the 'bobble' comes in three ways: 1. you will keep your body hydrated in the most healthy way 2. it is more economic than constantly buying bottles of water 3. you will help the planet by decreasing waste and decreasing pruduction of plastic.

So, how do they look? Check picture below!



The price for a bobble is around €12,00 and for a filter around €8,00.

Would you buy a bobble?

Love, Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment