Friday, April 8, 2011

Do your own manicure!

Dear readers,

I think it is so important for hands to look as if they are taken care of. Even though I like to just sit back and relax in a nail salon, I am well aware of the costs that come with it. Therefore, I now do it myself! But of course, I don't want my nails to look any less beautiful than when doing it at the nail salon. Again, Youtube was my savior! Look at this manicure tutorial and try it yourself! I do it every week now for a month and I have to say, it's getting easier! One note, please do not use the Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover, this is really chemical stuff and you get the same effect when putting your hand in warm water for a few minutes and finishing it off with a cuticle stick and scraper. 

Good luck! Let me know how it went!

Love, Melissa



No comments:

Post a Comment