Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tuscany!

Dear readers,

I love Italy and especially Tuscany! I love the medieval towns (e.g. Siena), the food (!), the people, the fashion, the wine, the pittoresque landscapes, the culture, the art, the cities (e.g. Florence)...well, actually, just about everything! I have been there twice now and I still have not seen it all yet! I would love to have my own farm there with, of course, a vineyard, some olive trees, a pool and a spectacular view :) Unfortunately, for now, I can only copy some pictures of Tuscany here, so I can share my dream with you. You will see why this is one of my many dreams!


Tuscany landscape


Ponte Vecchio in Florence


Tuscany landscape


A delicacy shop in Florence




Medieval town Siena


Palio (horse race) at the 'Piazza del Campo', Siena


Words say it all!

Have you ever been to Tuscany? If so, don't you just LOVE it? What dreams do you have?

Love, Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment